Surely there is no one out there who enjoys visiting their dentist; the majority of people have an inherent fear of them. But what are your rights if the worst happens?
If dental treatment has gone wrong, we can help you make a claim for compensation on a fully No Win, No Fee basis. If you have suffered as a result of dental negligence than our lawyers can help you.
Common scenarios where you may have a claim for Dental Negligence Compensation can be:
- Gum disease claims – usually from a failure to treat or diagnose the condition
- Wrongful dental extraction claims
- Dental bridge, crown, implant, and veneer claims – e.g. through bad fitting or damage to surrounding teeth
- Cut or drill to incorrect part of mouth by mistake (such as your gum or tongue)
- Procedures carried out on the incorrect tooth
- Needless removal of teeth; or removal of the wrong tooth / teeth
- Poorly performed fillings
- Injury through too much force being applied during a procedure
- Damage from a product used negligently, such as bleach for whitening
Dentists are under a duty to provide the proper standard of care when practising dentistry, so if you feel you are the victim of dental negligence, you may be eligible to make a claim for personal injury compensation.